Devil Fruit Info
|Translation: Aqua Aqua Fruit|
|Meaning: "Akua" translated from Japanese means "Aqua"|
|English Name: Aqua Aqua Fruit|
|Power: Manipulation of water, and transformation|
Eaten By: Cobra D. Red
- The Akua Akua no Mi (Trans: Aqua Aqua Fruit) is a Logia-type devil fruit that allows the user to transform into liquid water and use water based attacks. It works in the same way as Portgas D. Ace's Mera Mera no Mi (Trans: Flame Flame Fruit) where he can transform into fire and use fire based attacks.
AppearanceEditIt has the shape of an apple, but is the color blue. Has swirls going around it in the shape of waves, with a slightly curly stem.
Allows the user to transform into water and (like Crocodile's Suna Suna no Mi) have all physical attacks phase right through them. Also like the Suna Suna no Mi, the user is able to generate water from their own body to use in water-based attacks using pressurization, this also makes the user immune to dehydration. Another thing that makes them powerful, is that while still water makes the user weak, moving water such as rain strengthens the user. The user absorbs the water into their body so as to use their pressurized attacks quicker. Them being water also makes the user near immune to fire and also gives them the ability to pass through cracks.
Because of the fact that the user is made of water, an attack from Crocodile could leave the user near-death, or actually dead. Also, the user can be caught off-guard and can be attacked with physical hits if they do not turn to water quick enough.
Another thing is that the user has the normal limitations of becoming weaker in water and losing the ability to swim, but if they stay in water long enough, because of the fact that they are made of water, their body will start dispersing to the point where you fade away, luckily, this does not work in the White or White White Sea because the water the user is made out of is denser than the clouds.
The user, because of the fact that they can pressurize water, they can fire water projectiles strong enough to fire through stone and iron.
- Kyuryu: User builds up water in fists so that when he punches, a torrent of water comes and smashes into their opponent, this attacks acts sort of like Portgas D. Ace's Hiken
- Arashi: The user crosses their arms in front of their chest while building up pressure in their fingers. The user then quickly uncrosses their arms and swiftly puts them out as if in a cross. This sprays drops of water the size of bullets in a wide arc that is able to break glass
- Ono: The user holds out their hand, fingers outstretched and palms down and fires a plate of water that can cut through iron bars
- Raiku: The user makes a chopping motion that acts like a sword blade being fired from a distance. As an example, think of Kirby's Beam Sword and you've got a pretty good idea of how the attack works, it can cut through iron
- Jetto: The user fires a solid jet of water out of the palm of their hand, the jet having the capability to knock a hole in the hull of a ship.
- Uchiage: The user fires pressurized water out of their feet and launches them into the air with enough force to knock down a ship's mast.
- Takomuchi: The user turns arm into water to make it look like a tentacle, doing so, the user is able to cut through iron, stone, and wood using their tentacle arm. Turns back to normal after one use
- Taiho: The user launches a ball of water the size of a watermelon from their chest that has the ability to break down six feet of solid stone wall and completely obliterating a ship's hull, causing the same amount of damage as Calgara's ball and chain (as seen in Episode 187 of the anime), however it takes about three minutes to build up the pressure needed to launch the attack.
- Suisei: Combining the Uchiage and Taiho, the user uses the velocity gotten from the Uchiage to propel the Taiho at an even faster rate, giving it more destructive energy
- Saji: The user, using both hands, fires out a massive amount of water that is capable of destroying a large amount of a village, this attack can also make a large hole in the side of a cliff, destroy marine ships, and leave metal warped from its original shape. The downside of this attack, although how powerful it is, it takes about five minutes to charge.
- Heat/Cool Shift: ???