The Ama Ama no Mi is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that grants the user the ability to transform into and control solar energy.
|Ama Ama no Mi|
|English Name:||Sun Sun Fruit|
|Power:||Grants the user the ability to transform into and manipulate solar energy|
The main strength of the Ama Ama no Mi, like most Logia-type Devil Fruits is the intangibility. Algus can transform himself into a collection of solar energy much like the surface of the sun that is immune to physical attacks, causing all attacks on them to simply pass through. However, due to the intense heat they give off, a physical attack is nearly impossible to begin with due to the risk of the enemy being burnt to cinder.
The fruit is incredibly destructive and is prone to wanton devastation so Algus has to focus quite intensely on not letting the fruit go out of control and destroy everything around him.
Aside from that, it suffers from standard Devil Fruit weaknesses.
Algus can transform his body into collections of solar energy and use it to incinerate anything within his path.
- Supernova: A very destructive and volatile attack where Algus literally explodes, obliterating everything around him. This attack is dangerous because it will indiscriminately destroy anything in the explosion.
- Red Dwarf: One of Algus' less deadly attacks, although it still produces a heat of well over 6,000°, Red Dwarf is an orb of solar energy that seeks out and incinerates a target.
- Solar Flare: A basic technique used by Algus where he simply surrounds himself in solar energy to blind his opponent.
- Sunspot: Algus grabs his opponent and heats up the spot where they grabbed, usually resorting to cooler temperatures so as not to kill but only to seriously injure. However, the heat is still quite intense and it can cause permanent nerve and tissue damage.
- Dark Star: Algus' signature technique and one of his most dangerous, even to himself. The Dark Star creates an impenetrable sphere around him that traps anything inside of it where a combination of heat, friction and pressure will literally compress and deconstruct everything into atoms. This is a sure-kill technique for Algus but it takes a toll on his body as well and he can only use it in extreme situations.
- The Ama Ama no Mi Devil Fruit, and this article was created by Subrosian.