|This article, Chiri Chiri no Mi , is sole property of c5l6t4.|
Any alteration to this page will need permission from the author.You have been warned!
The Chiri Chiri no Mi is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create, control, and transform into different types of powder, making the user a Dust Human (ほこり人間 Hokori Ningen). This Devil Fruit has an immunity to heat and fire-based attacks as well as the capability of damaging a Devil Fruit user who have said abilities. It was eaten by the Jewel Pirates' doctor, Rogue.
|Chiri Chiri no Mi|
|English Name:||Dust-Dust Fruit|
|Power:||Create, control, and transform into different types of powder|
The Chiri Chiri no Mi is a grey colored lemon-shaped Devil Fruit with yellow swirls and a green curly stem. The insides are yellow green in color and also possesses the same yellow swirls. It has an unbelievably sour taste.
The Devil Fruit gives the user the ability to transform, control, and create powder of different kinds. It gives the user the ability to breathe out breath of volcanic ash from their lungs and construct weapons and allies made of cinders and soot. The user can trigger explosions made from their gunpowder when in contact with heat.
Particle-sized ash can be used to capture, constrain, and suffocate opponents. However the greatest advantage of this power is that the user has an immunity to fire-based abilities and may be able to harm a Devil Fruit user that has thermal based powers. Like all Logia-type users, the fruit gives the user the ability to remain unharmed when attacked in her powder form.
The main weakness of this fruit is water. Other than that, the user is still weak against the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses.
Examples of powders include flour, ground coffee, powdered milk, cosmetic powders, gunpowder, powdered sugar, fine snow, household dust, volcanic ash, the top layer of the lunar regolith, metallic powder (iron powder, titanium powder, etc.), and many pharmaceuticals.
- Volcanic Breath: The user can breathe out burning volcanic ash from his mouth. The intensity of the heat is unknown but the opponent will suffer respiratory problems, eye problems, and skin irritation due to the poisonous gases the ash is made up of.
- Susuwatari/Dust bunnies: The user can create "susuwatari" for various purposes. They can be used as servants, spies, etc.
- Cannon Blast: The user creates gunpowder from his body then ignites it using an external heat source, causing an explosion.
- Iron Sand: The user can create, shape and manipulate metal in granular form, ranging from coarse, sand-like consistency to powder-like or dust-like.
- Ferrokinetic Construct: The user can create, generate, or increase pre-existing metallic powder and using it to build something, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor.
- The idea was inspired by susuwatari and Smoker from One Piece.
- Some metals are said to be very dangerous in powdered form, notably titanium.
- Iron Sand has a tendency to heat up in direct sunlight and may cause minor burns when the temperature is high enough. It is also attracted to magnetic fields.