|This article, Dendo Dendo no Mi , is sole property of c5l6t4.|
Any alteration to this page will need permission from the author.You have been warned!
The Dendo Dendo no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to generate and manipulate electricity. The fruit's abilities surround the nature in all electrical fields, making the user an Electric Human. It is not to be confused with the Logia class Goro Goro no Mi, as the user is unable to turn into herself into lightning or electricity. It was eaten by the captain of the MiRin Pirates, Kirisaka Tsukiko.
|Dendo Dendo no Mi|
|English Name:||Zap-Zap Fruit|
|Power:||Electrokinesis and Magnokinesis|
|Eaten by:||Kirisaka Tsukiko|
The Dendo Dendo no Mi is a blue colored baby banana-shaped Devil Fruit with white zigzag patterns, the stem that holds the bananas together is green and curly. The insides of the fruit have the opposite colors of its outside appearance but possesses the same zigzag patterns.
The Devil Fruit gives the user the ability to generate and fire blue colored electricity from all parts of her body. All electrical fields from the surrounding nature, along with magnetism and electromagnetism, are also controlled by the user. The user has the ability to create a strong electromagnetic barrier to block Devil Fruit powers with telepathic abilities.
This fruit also gives the user the power to use electromagnetism to attract and repel metallic materials, which gives her the advantage over opponents that fight with swords and ammo. It also makes the user capable of walking on metal surfaces such as cages, buildings, and cannons.
Since the Devil Fruit's power is mainly electricity, it is powerless against insulators like glass, plastic, rubber, air, and wood. Other than that, the user is still affected by standard Devil Fruit weaknesses.
Tsuki has often used this power to shock her opponents and can cause massive destruction to towns by randomly firing electricity from her body. She also is able to fire metallic materials much like bullets from a gun and she uses electromagnetism to deflect any metal object that is aimed at her.
Known Attacks Edit
- Zap Zap Cannon: Pointing the index and middle fingers of both hands at an opponent like guns, Tsukiko is able to fire blue electricity from her finger tips. The force of the impact is much like a cannonball fire and may launch the target backwards. When the target is struck with the attack, they become instantly electrocuted.
- Zap Zap Sphere: The user creates balls of electricity from her hands. She can control the movement of the spheres to follow its target until they get hit. The electric spheres have varying levels of voltage ranging from 50 volts to 1 million volts.
- Zap Zap Halo: A halo of blue electricity rotates above the user's head and can shoot out electricity in all directions. This is both an offense-and-defense attack that allows the user to strike her opponents while being protected.
- Both the Dendo Dendo no Mi and the Goro Goro no Mi have the same element, however, their strengths, type, and usage are different.
- The mastery of this devil fruit's full extent has made Tsukiko a pirate that is hard to beat. She has rarely ever been hit because her opponents cannot get close enough to attack her without getting zapped.
- The powers of this Devil Fruit was inspired by Misaka Mikoto's railgun powers from the series Toaru Majutsu no Index.