Furu Furu no Mi (Shake Shake Fruit) is a Devil Fruit eaten by Aristolia N. Biv. Allows the user to become, amplify or travel through the Element of Sound and Vibrations. The name came from Furuu meaning vibrate.
|Furu Furu no Mi|
|(Image goes here)|
|Translation||Shake Shake Fruit|
|English Name||Sound Sound Fruit|
|Power||To become, amplify or travel through the Element of Sound and Vibrations.|
|Eaten By||Aristolia N. Biv|
The fruit is a purple large mango with zigzag lines going across it. It's Logia aura is neon purple, usually turns to circular waves if emitted as a projectile. (While Smoker's is smoky gray, crocodile's is sandy yellow.)
The fruit's strength is that the user can amplify any sound or vibrations made from his or the object he touches. He can also travel through traveling sound, made by the object. It also takes no damage from physical attacks like any other Logia user, and gives out a popping sound if released.
The fruit's weakness is simply walls or any flat surface. (much like noise barriers) Walls reflect her away on her path, even though some sound goes through. She must have enough sound to let her go through; however, it consumes her energy. She can get interfered if new sounds were made and it'll redirect her path. Unfortunately, using this power causes her to become very loud, since the sounds are amplified.
The moves here are mostly categorized by form and the amount of sound she uses. The more sound she changes her body into, the more attributes she has to sacrifice. Not all move here are listed and revealed.
Teisoku (Low Speed) Form: Aristolia uses the least of her powers, only being slower than sound. Her body is normal and remains having strength and toughness.
- to be available
Kaisoku (High Speed) Form: Aristolia now becomes and makes as fast as sound. Unfortunately, her body lacks her physical body so her meele combat is weakened.
- Sound Sword: Aristolia makes a blade-like sound burst from the clap of her hands.
- Sound Blaster: Aristolia creates a large shockwave from foot stomps she makes. This is much like a pulse from loud speakers.
- Speed of Sound: Aristolia uses existing sound to travel with. Depends how far the sound goes, it becomes her distance of travel.
- Sound Quake: Aristolia creates a low vibration, creating an earthquake.
Chouonsoku (Supersonic Speed) Form: Aristolia now has full control what's around her and amplify at high magnitude. However, combat ability is much lowered and unable to become sound.
- Sonic Cannon: She emits a projectile of sound, vibrating impact as strong as a cannonball.
- Sonic Gun: She shoots a beam of sound from her finger like a bullet.
- Sonic Barrier: Aristolia creates a sphere of sound around her, damaging anything that goes through it.