Garasu Garasu no Mi
|Translation||Glass Glass Fruit|
|English Name||Glass Glass Fruit|
|Power||Allows user to turn whole body into glass and 'Self Shatter'|
|Eaten By||Ex-Captain Alphonse LeGrand|
The Garasu Garasu no Mi (roughly Glass Glass Fruit) is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that enables the user to turn their entire body into glass and able to self shatter them selves to use their shards as flying blades.
When the user turns their body into glass, their eyes are left as glowing shapes inside the head. The body is transparent and slightly jagged, similar to a low poly 3d model.
The Garasu Garasu no Mi is capable of attacking without the users knowing. Since the body shape is different each transformation, it is possible to create shards on the body. This fruit can even benefit from other fruits, like using the Mera Mera no Mi to quickly mold the users glass into a weapon or contain an elemental ability inside a hollow part like an arm or leg.
The fruits other ability is shown when Luffy punches through Alphonse's stomach and shatters it. The shards slice through Luffy's skin and rebuild around his arm, nearly slicing it right off into 3 separate pieces if it wasn't for Luffy's Busoshoku Haki.
This fruit has the normal weaknesses like not being able to swim but the only other weakness of the Garasu Garasu no Mi is, though a Logia, punching through the user still makes them feel the pain of the impact. The fruit is made for someone who can stand a strong strike.
This fruit has no other use but for combat as seen.
The Garasu Garasu no Mi's attacks are all named after music notes.
- Garasu Garasu no Breve: The user shatters their hand and shoots the shards at their opponent.
- Garasu Garasu no Minim: By removing a part of their body, the user can create a binding trap with consists of covered their opponents legs or arms and binding them to restrict movement.
- Garasu Garasu no Crotchet: The users transfers glass from the rest of their body and grows and thicks the glass of a chosen body part, preferably the hand. The risk of this ability is making the rest of the body weaker.
- Garasu Garasu no Quaver: The user's body creates shards that extend in great length and impale their targets.
- Garasu Garasu no Self Shatter: The signature move of the Garasu Garasu no Mi. The user forces their body to shatter and can rebuild them selves anywhere, including on another human being, slicing the opponents body.