Housha Housha no Mi, is eaten by San Tagon. Housha (Radiation) is from the word, Houshasei meaning Radioactive.
|Housha Housha no Mi|
|Translation||Radiation Radiation Fruit|
|English Name||Radioactive Radioactive Fruit|
|Power||Allows the user to generate, control and become radioactive material. The material can be either solid, liquid, gas or energy.|
|Eaten By||San Tagon|
The fruit looks like a dark green pineapple with bright green flesh. The surface of it is more spiky then normal pineapples. The aura this power gives you a green gooey flame.
This fruit allows the user to the user to generate, control and become radioactive material. The material can be either solid, liquid or energy. This fruit has much more advantages over other Logia Fruits. Not that the fruit power only gives you a power over an element, it also allows you to effect most materials the user touch. It's anything that can be decayed, so if the user touches a piece of wood, it will decay into radioactive material. Unlike Crocodile's power to draw out moisture from objects, this power can be contagious. This fruit allows you to avoid blows by transform him/herself to radioactive material in a solid, liquid, gas or energy state.
This fruit's weakness is generally inorganic materials. Furthermore, the contagious emissions of radiation can effect allies but that can be excluded when the user can avoid becoming the element.
Exposure to these materials will dissolve any organic material. These materials won't easily cause abnormal ailments such as tissue overgrowth, unstable metabolism or sudden mutations only if the individual was exposed to radiation under energy form, low magnitude and long durations. The short-term effects are different than poison, it can deal more damage by actually dissolving the skin but it's much easier to clean by simply washing the effected areas with soap and water, before the damage continues. Solid material can still cut, yet includes the dissolving effect on the surface. It's gas for is pretty much the most deadly form; unfortunately, gas spreads everywhere and can effects allies more.
This fruit can give a variety of moves since it can transform to solid, liquid, gas or energy. San also uses her radioactive material to power her submarine.
- Uranium Sword: The user forms a solid sword from her body, into the shape of a longsword.
- Uranium Cannon: The user shoots a bolt of uranium and splatters green goo when it lands.
- Chemical Stream: The user pours out radioactive liquid off from her hands.
- Chemical Crawl: The user transforms any liquid substance into radioactive material.
- Nuclear Blast: The user ignites a tiny piece of plutonium to make a big blast of energy.
- Nuclear Reactor: The user emits a radial glow of radiative energy for a yard or two away.
- Hand of Radon: The user creates radioactive gas shaped like a giant hand and grapple an object.
- Foot-long Radon: The user creates radioactive gas shaped like a giant foot and stomp at objects.
- Radiation Beam: The user shoots a green beam of radiation towards the enemy.
- Radiation Wall: The user creates a radiation wall.
- Gamma/Beta/Alpha Punch: The user surrounds it's hands with either Gamma, Beta or Alpha radiation to make a powerful energy punch
- Radiation Fist: An upgrade to the Gamma/Beta/Alpha punch which only uses one kind of radiation while Radiation Fist uses all of them at the same time
This guy doesn't know what he's talking about. Radiation causes organic matter to break down? And radioactive material is very vague. It's like making a Devil Fruit that turns you into round objects. There's so many round objects out there. Admin, just delete this page altogether. It makes no sense.