Insect Zoan (Mushi Mushi no Mi) is a fanon sub-category of Devil Fruits, mainly take forms of insects. There are no known canon devil fruits that makes a user into an insect so far. There won't be an exoskeletal category since spiders and crustaceans are excludes from this. There is alot of insect types that makes this category quite potential.
Speculations of Insect ModelsEdit
Since the proportions of insects are much different than the other fruits (mostly mammals) they both might be in a different category, ability-wise. Technically, all Zoan fruit powers are supposed to be the same.
Insect Hybrids will have more spell-like abilities rather than combat advantage for certain insects. Some are carnivorous and ancient (if are) but they still go into insects. Any of these hybrids should have the power to charm, command and control insects of their types since they're small. Also, strengths all vary.
Insects actually have less toughness and speed compared to a mammal Zoan, who has high combat power. Yet they all still tougher than a normal human. As for the rest, they're limited to the animal they can morph into, much like all other Zoan. Also, weaknesses all vary.
Types of Insect Models Edit
The possible models are listed below:
- Mushi Mushi no Mi, Model: Butterfly. Eaten by Athena. (Chou Chou means Butterfly)
- Mushi Mushi no Mi, Model: Long-Horned Beetle. (Kiri Kiri means Drill)
- Mushi Mushi no Mi, Model: Centipede. Eaten by Marine Ensign Nuccali. (Geji Geji means Centipede)
- Mushi Mushi no Mi, Model: Honeybee. (Bazu Bazu means Buzz)
- Mushi Mushi no Mi, Model: Praying Mantis (Maki Maki comes from Kamakiri = Mantis)