Ryo Ryo no Mi
|(Image goes here)|
|Translation||Force Force Fruit|
|English Name||Force Force Fruit|
|Power||Gives the user the ability to control the weight of objects around them as if they were increasing the gravitational pressure on them. They can also use it on themselves and objects they wield to increase their weight and striking power.|
|Story/Creator||World Reversion by Subrosian|
The fruit appears to be a black pineapple with swirls on it.
The main strength of the fruit is the ability it gives the user to control the weight of things around in him. With a bit of focus, he can cause immense pressure to slowly crush them and slow them down significantly as if thousands of weights were strapped to their body. He can easily change the weight level as he sees fit to crush them further or lighten the load on them.
The gravitational power seems to be able to be overcome by brute strength, as Kedamono Jeran demonstrated the ability to break out from the crushing force by changing to his Heavy Point in order to free himself. The same standard Devil Fruit weakness applies.
So far, the only seen usage Ryoku has used his fruit with was to apply intense pressure to Tetsu and Jeran to trap them both. Recently, he showed that he uses it in conjunction with his weapons to give them greater weight.
- Gravity Bind: Surrounding his opponents in a purple aura, Ryoku increases the weight around them and crushes them flat to the ground. He has shown the ability to be able to adjust the pressure as he sees fit.
- Gravity Axe: When swinging his axe, Ryoku adds pressure to it to make it come down faster and harder on his opponent.
- Gomu Gomu no Gravity Storm: A combination attack with Luffy and Ryoku where Luffy prepares his Gomu Gomu no Storm ability, surrounding his fists with a gravitational binding to make his fists heavier.
- The Ryo Ryo no Mi Devil Fruit, and this article were created via a tandem effort by both Subrosian and AzureFang.
- The fruit can be compared to Blackbeard's Devil Fruit due to its ability to draw things in like a gravitational pull, but the Ryo Ryo no Mi was made even before the events at Banaro Island so they are not one in the same. As a side note, the Ryo Ryo no Mi can only control gravity to make things heavier, but not draw things in.