A pale yellow gooseberry covered in black spiralling hairs with a white interior
The user has the ability to induce paranoid schizophrenia, hallucinations and delirium in subjects which the user makes contact with, those who are hit with or are caught in the area of effect of a bubble or engulfed by a wave of energy emitted by the user. The user may accordingly distract and disorient their enemy, cause them to break down in fear, blind rage or desperation or even push the target into a vegetable completely detached from reality.
The amount of damage the user can do to their target's psyche is limited to the targets' intellect, gullibility, imagination, current psychological and emotional state, history, mental stability and psychological profile as well as the amount of focus the user can exert on each target and point from which his power is exerted and the amount of time the target is under the effect of the devil fruit power.
- Saiko Saiko no Damasu The user makes contact with the intended target and can then create illusions and impress beliefs or urges at their discretion. The illusions' realism and the beliefs' or urges' believability is subject to the users' focus on each individual target as well as size and quantity of current illusions.
- Saiko Saiko no Damasu Boru The user may produce and throw transluscent orbs which disappear and exert the same effect as the original Damasu technique on contact with a person or animal.
- Saiko Saiko no Merutodaun The user may, via sustained contact, with a single desired target actively damage their permanent mental state. The specific effects of short-term use vary between targets and the users' intentions but prolongued use can result in persistent vegetation of the victim or braindeath.
- Saiko Saiko no Tanoshii The user makes contact with the intended target and can then distort their vision in the way of simple mirages, blurred vision, tunnel vision, dizziness, nausea or loss of visual focus. The quantity and pronunciation of these effects is limited by the users' focus on each individual target and the quantity of simultaneous effects.
- Saiko Saiko no Tanoshii Boru The user may produce and throw transluscent orbs which disappear and exert the same effect as the original Tanoshii technique on contact with a person or animal.
- Saiko Saiko no Bōmei The user expands a single Boru over an area of their choice and may exert the effects of of his other techniques except Merutodaun upon anyone within that space. This is a sustained move so anyone who leaves the space will no longer be subject to the Devil Fruits ability.