|(Image goes here)|
|Main Ship||Kaempferi (former, commandeered by Blackbeard)|
|Jolly Roger||The Jolly Roger has a red skull and eight spider legs (four on each side) instead of standard crossbones.|
The Spider Pirates are an infamous New World pirate crew originally from Fishman Island. Due to their captain's prejudices, the crew consists entirely of fishmen. Before their defeat at the hands of the Blackbeard Pirates, their ship was a galleon called the Kaempferi.
- "Armory" Rackham (captain) - 241,000,000
- "Roaring" Carikyo (first mate/doctor) - 104,000,000
- "Thousand Swords" Croke Jacquotte (swordswoman) - 78,000,000
- "Rock Hard" Verrucos (navigator/assassin) - 62,000,000
- "Knock Out" Balboa (shipwright) - 41,000,000
- "Curling Blades" Line (cook) - 24,000,000
Despite being a very small crew, the fact that they all have bounties is worth noting. Consisting entirely of fishmen, they are also much stronger than normal humans individually. Perhaps the best testament to their strength is when they managed to defeat the enormous giant San Juan Wolf . The captain and first mate's bounties were high enough during their return to the Sabaody Archipelago that they were each named one of the Eleven Supernovas (at least in the group that came a year after Luffy's group).
Profession and CapabilitiesEdit
- Rackham: Captain; super strength (even by fishman standards), mastery of many weapons, seemingly infinite amount of weapons.
- Carikyo: First mate and doctor; super strength (even by fishman standards), advanced Fishman Karate, poisonous spines, camouflage.
- Croke Jacquotte: Swordswoman; super strength (even by fishwoman standards), basic Fishman Karate, super speed, Sentōryū (Thousand-Sword Style)
- Line: Chef; super strength (even by fishwoman standards), two poison-coated urumi, poison immunity, high intelligence
- Balboa: Shipwright; Six hands covered in various things, variation of Fishman Karate known as "Boxing Style"
- Verrucos: Navigator and assassin; Deadly poison, camouflage
Each of the crew members have a close bond with each other. Much of that bond seems to come from their mutual hatred of humans. All of them seem to look up to Rackham as a great leader for how he saved their lives.
The crew hopes to find the One Piece. Operating under the belief that he who finds the One Piece becomes the Pirate King and the one who rules the world, Rackham hopes to find Raftel as soon as possible. After finding One Piece, they hope to overthrow the World Government.
Locations Visited Edit
- The crew's original ship, the Kaempferi, comes from the scientific name of the Japanese spider crab, Macrocheira kaempferi. Captain Rackham is a Japanese spider crab fishman.
- It should be noted that while crabs aren't even closely related to fish, neither are octopuses .